Everyone experiences money troubles from time to time. After all, we all have unexpected expenses that cause us to move some money around, or perhaps borrow it from a family member, friend or bank. However, it is very important to be able to differentiate between an occasion money issue and money issues all around. There are several signs that you may be suffering from perpetual money woes and that your next move may need to be declaring bankruptcy. Below you can discover just a few.
- Bill collectors are constantly calling you.
- You only make the minimum payment on your credit card every month.
- You use credit cards to pay for necessities all the time.
- You do not know how much you owe in total.
- You have or are considering seeking debt consolidation.
- You are constantly stressing about your financial situation regardless of where you are or what you are doing.
If any of the aforementioned signs struck a chord with you, or if you found that you could relate to all of them, it’s time to start considering filing for bankruptcy. Questions and concerns regarding filing bankruptcy are very common so if you have any, we suggest you call the Law Offices of Loomis & Greene. We require as little as $0 in attorney fees before you file your case and help you resolve all of the issues surrounding your finances today. Contact the experts at our office now and we can help you sort out your financial situation once and for all!